- Apply Now
- Top Menu
Share to your friends :
Terms & Conditions:
1. This Campaign is open from 1st Shrawan to 17th Shrawan, 2077.
2. The result shall be announced after fifteen days of the close of the campaign.
3. Participants must use the hashtags "#SuperChamatkarikKarja" in the comment section of the particular posts. Comment should be done in the same post posted in NIC ASIA Bank’s official Facebook page.
4. Participants should have a minimum of 75 shares on the shared post to be eligible.
5. Participants should share the post and set the audience to the PUBLIC to be eligible.
6. Multiple shares from the same profile will not be valid. Only one share per profile will be counted.
7. Shares that are public will only be counted.
8. Participants with the maximum shares on their post will be declared as winners.
9. The Prizes are non-transferable.
10. The participant has no right to demand the prize as per their preferences. No alternative will be offered for the prize in whole or part.
11. Only Nepali citizens residing in Nepal can participate in the contest. The participant with abusive past campaign history will not be accepted in the contest.
12. Shares from Facebook users from within Nepal will only be considered as genuine and entertained in the final result.
13. Any post or comments that are false, defamatory, inaccurate or abusive will be deleted immediately with no clarification.
14. NIC ASIA Bank holds the right to use the picture/ entry of the participants/ winners for the purpose of any promotion or for use in the print advertisement/ outdoors and digital media.
15. In the case of contestants receiving an equal number of shares, the winner will be chosen through a lucky draw.
16. The participants must present genuine information about themselves during the entry process based on fact and must be reachable, which shall be considered as the final reference in case of the announcement of the winner and awarding of the prize. In the scenario of any false information/ detail that is noticed in the case of the winner, the contestant/ entry with the second highest shares shall be declared as the winner.
17. Employees and family members of NIC ASIA Bank shall not be eligible to participate in the contest, in case the winner is found to be in any way associated as Employee or Family member, the entry and the contestant will be disqualified.
18. In case of any conflicts, NIC ASIA Bank holds the rights at the discretion of the contest.