NIC ASIA BANK presents loans against share facilities where customers can avail loans for ordinary shares of listed companies in Nepal Stock Exchange and as per Bank’s approved acceptable list of companies. The loan is offered maximum up to 70 percent of the closing average price of last 180 days as published by Nepal Stock Exchange Limited or prevailing market price whichever is lower.
Demand Loan and/or Overdraft Loan
Type of Shares to be Accepted as Security
- Ordinary Shares of the companies which are included in the acceptable list of companies of the Bank are only accepted as security for Loan against Shares.
- Demand Loan and/or Overdraft Loan
- Minimum: NPR. 5 million
- Maximum: Overdraft NPR 5 million and Demand Loan NPR 120 million provided that total limit shall not be more than NPR 120 million.
- One year
- Average Base Rate + 1.81% Premium *
- Note: *Interest rate shall be as published by the Bank from time to time
- Ordinary Shares
- Valuation of shares to be pledged as security is to be done on the basis of closing average price of last 180 days as published by Nepal Stock Exchange Limited or prevailing market price whichever is lower. Loan can be extended only up to 70% of value of shares as per Bank’s Acceptable list of Companies for Loan against Shares and Applicable Drawdown % allowed.
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum 70 years
Fees and Charges
- As per the Bank’s Standard Tariff Charges (STC).
*Note: All other terms and conditions shall be as guided by Bank’s Policy. In addition, to above mentioned parameters the Bank can analyze other details too, where deemed necessary.